Avanti Computer Systems, a provider of Print MIS and Web-to-Print solutions, has just announced that it is a certified reseller of Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 incorporates the rich features of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Link Online into one platform accessible via the Cloud. This “Software as a Service” model will enable customers to eliminate costs associated with licensing fees, software upgrades, in-house infrastructure and IT support.
“As part of Avanti’s on-going cloud strategy, we are pleased to offer our customers the ability to take advantage of enterprise level software at a fraction of the cost,” says Patrick Bolan, President and CEO of Avanti. “Organizations can eliminate the costs associated with licensing fees, software upgrades and aging infrastructure, while having quick and easy access to the latest software upgrades and functionality available anywhere and from any mobile device, PC or browser.”
Microsoft® Office 365 is Microsoft’s next generation of cloud productivity service, and is one of the first and only major cloud-based platforms to offer leading information privacy and security standards to customers around the world.
Avanti says that customers of all sizes transitioning to the Cloud can realize significant benefits including:
• The ability to only pay for what they use versus the traditional licensing model associated with number of users and pricey annual subscriptions
• Access to the latest in Microsoft software with no patching or maintenance required
• The ability to eliminate corporate file sharing servers, exchange servers and other in-house infrastructure
• The reallocation of expensive IT support resources to more value-added tasks
• Easy access to services which can be deployed within minutes and are scalable to each company’s unique requirements
• Low monthly fees
For more information, check out avantisystems.com/365