Designed to work with a wide range of engineering-grade 3D printing materials, AquaSys (Linz, Austria) has unveiled its “breakthrough” water-soluble support FDM filament – AquaSys 120 – that allows users to 3D print complex parts with ease. “There’s no more compromising with other support structures that hold you back, and no limit to your creativity and production throughput,” the company added. “The true power of AquaSys 120 is its solubility, which significantly reduces finishing times for printed parts. AquaSys 120 has been proven to dissolve up to six times faster than the leading brand of PVA. And, unlike other PVA or BVOH filament materials, it’s extremely stable at higher 3D printing chamber temperatures.”
AquaSys 120’s features include:
- Adheres to other 3D printing materials for better print quality.
- Works well with ABS, PC/ABS, nylon, TPU, CPE, PC and PP filaments.
- Great stability in higher printing temperatures.
- Dissolves in warm water 6 times faster than PVA.
- No solvents needed – environmentally safe and non-toxic.
- Excellent surface finish.