Graphic Arts Magazine (GAM) began publishing in 1997. Today, in a challenging market, GAM has evolved from a basic newsprint offset publication to one of the Canadian Printing industry’s top high-end colour magazines – covering topics that are important to today’s commercial printers and graphic arts professionals.
- To cover all the news that is or will be, either directly or indirectly, relevant to printers and graphic arts professionals in Canada.
- To cover news, events and strategies that affect any and all aspects of a printer’s business.
- To highlight trends, new technology, new products, supplies and equipment, workflow software, design, photography, people, events, opinions, sales strategies – the entire spectrum.
A trusted news source
- Our award-winning staff and columnists comprise some of the most experienced industry writers in the business.
- They cover everything from digital, offset, wide-format and software, to writing and design, to printing sales and financial strategies.
- We also maintain strong relationships with Canada’s top educational institutions, including Ryerson University’s School of Graphic Communications Management. Many of the university’s staffers write for us on an ongoing basis.
- Bottom line: Readers trust our publication because they’ve come to trust our publisher, writers, columnists and editors.
What separates us from our competition?
- We cover not just commercial printing but key related areas such as workflow, design, photography, sales, financing, management and other topics.
- We traditionally post more daily news items than our competitors.
- We include more background information and objective comment.
- Our stories are never light on content, usually ranging from 250 to 800 words.
- We display actual news items in an easy-to-read format – not just links to press releases or stories.
- Our printed magazine comes out 10 times a year, every year, and we have not missed a single issue since we began in 1997.
- We’re the only dedicated print magazine in Canada! Our magazine is solely dedicated to reporting printing and graphic arts industry news in Canada and does not have any other publishing interests whatsoever.
Graphic Arts Magazine: Trusted. Innovative. Resourceful…and the only fully dedicated magazine for printers in Canada!