Cacidi Charts CC is a plugin that provides exceptional opportunities to create informative, professional-looking graphs or charts based on data entered in the palette or retrieved from CSV files. Within the company’s large selection of graphs, users can choose from Pie Chart, Column Chart, Stacked Column Chart, Bars Chart, Line or Scatter Chart. A wide range of adjustment options allows users to check whether lines are to be used behind the graph, whether distances can be adjusted between columns, or whether values are displayed. All changes applied are displayed in real time and can be easily adjusted. The company added that Cacidi Charts CC provide graphs that are “alive.” In other words, users can change data, designs or settings, and the result is seen instantly. Also, graphs are never scaled out of proportion, as Charts CC re-computes their form and content dynamically.
Configurations available in Cacidi Charts CC
- Pie Chart. The layer cake graph shows the first line of data as a cut pizza or layer cake that can be set if the pie chart should have a so-called ‘Donut Hole’ (a round hole in the centre of the graph). If columns are set to be offset centre, the distance can be defined.
- Column Chart. Column graphs are traditional column graphs where several of the same type are displayed in groups. Each row in the data is given different colours.
- Bar Chart. The bar graph is the same as the column graph, just reversed so that the columns lie horizontally instead of vertically.
- Stacked Column Chart. With the Stacked Column Chart, the values of the same type are put together instead of appearing next to each other. Shading in colours makes it possible to know the difference between the individual values.
- Area Chart. Area graphs shows one or more blocks of data as coloured areas that can be adjusted in transparency to better read overlying areas.
- Line Scatter Chart. This graph can have two different looks – such as clean lines, as dots, or as a combination of both. For all the different types of graphs, a ledger can be displayed with the names of the individual types of data.
- Live Objects. Cacidi Charts give live updates of all settings and data, plus, their appearance can be adjusted or re-drawn easily on-the-fly. Size adjustments of the charts will re-draw automatically. For example, lines in the background will, by use of the software’s custom algorithm, be re-calculated automatically.