Quark Software has released a 50-page 2018/2019 Sales Enablement Trends Report, which details data gathered from a survey of 257 sales enablement, sales operations, sales, and marketing professionals. The new report provides insights into how organizations currently manage their sales content, expected sales enablement budgets in the next 12 months, trends in sales enablement adoption, budget expectations, technology priorities, and muc more.
“With hundreds of solutions for sales enablement on the market, selecting the right solution or combination of solutions can be overwhelming,” said Gavin Drake, Vice President of Marketing for Quark. “With our new research, we wanted to uncover trends in sales enablement that can help practitioners refine their sales enablement strategies.” The report includes insights, strategies and information on:
- The impact of sales enablement on rep productivity and win rates
- Sales enablement budget expectations over the next 12 months
- The adoption of sales enablement by industry
- Sales enablement technology priorities
- The most popular types of sales content
- And much, mich more
Key findings include:
- 71% of respondents stated that having a dedicated sales enablement function increased sales rep productivity – and 56% have seen an increase in the sales pipeline as a result.
- Just 3% of respondents expect a decline in their sales enablement budget over the next 12 months, with 50% expecting budgets to increase.
- Sales learning and coaching platforms and sales content management are the top two investment priorities over the next 12 months.
- Only 14% of respondents fully agreed that their sales team is always using the most up-to-date and approved content.
For more insights, you can download the report here: Sales Enablement Trends Report 2018/2019.