Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.’s new bizhub Pro 1100, with a rated output of 100 pages per minute and high performance image capture, is ideal for central in-house printing facilities, external print-for-pay services and vertical markets – including legal, education, and government. The bizhub Pro 1100 operation panel has been unified with bizhub colour production print machines to improve operability and usability, resulting in new workflow options including:
- Adoption of Job Centro/Color Centro that pairs job management and workflow with the colour production products including job ticketing editing functions for colour machines.
- Adoption of controller hot folders.
- Standard dual-colour scanner that provides high-speed, simultaneous double-sided B&W or colour scanning up to 180 ipm.
- Improved image quality, more stable production of printed materials and reduction of disparities in quality between different machines.
- New additional options help to boost operability while reducing initial introduction costs.
- Expansion options for specific solution applications.
- Black & white production speed of 100 A4 or 55 A3 pages per minute, paired with high RIP performance for outstanding productivity.
- High print quality with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution and LED printhead.
- Media weights between 40 and 300 gsm (optional 350 gsm) in combination with intelligent paper catalogue with mixplex/mixmedia functionality.
- Modular paper feeding and versatile finishing options.
“The affordable and powerful bizhub Pro 1100 offers smart features, excellent productivity, durability, halftone quality with the flexibility our customers need,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A. “With a wide range of workflow and finishing options, the bizhub PRO 1100 is well suited to meet the needs of in-house print facilities, specialized vertical market applications and print-for-pay markets.”