HP’s new ageWide XL printers, now with up to 70% faster output, enable technical production providers to grow AEC volume and expand business in colour applications. The new HP PageWide XL 5100 and HP PageWide XL 6000 printers and multi-function printers equip enterprise print rooms, central reprographic departments and reprographic houses for enhanced mid-volume production in both colour and monochrome. With speeds up to 24 D/A1-size prints per minute, the series delivers technical documents with quick turnarounds and low operating costs for architects and engineers – in addition to Geographic Information System (GIS) maps and point-of-sale (POS) poster applications.
“The debut of new HP PageWide XL printers is another giant leap on the HP journey to offer continued innovation in large-format printing for the designers of the future,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head of HP Large Format Design Printing. “The breakthrough PageWide XL platform with even faster printing speeds, will also help our customers move the needle for business with immediate monochrome and colour prints delivered from one unique printer.”
The HP PageWide XL 5100 prints at speeds up to 20 D/A1 pages per minute with 28-second first page out, while the HP PageWide XL 6000 outputs up to 24 D/A1 size pages per minute with a 25-second first page out. The printers produce outstanding print quality, and are also available in multi-function configuration with copying and scanning. Additional benefits include:
- Crisp lines, 2-point text, smooth grayscales and vibrant colours.
- Print/scan/copy in monochrome and colour with one single device in “50% of the time” with a consolidated workflow.
- New advanced functionality for the integrated scanners – such as smart background removal.
- ISO 11798-certified HP PageWide XL pigment inks provide long-term storage and light/water resistance.
- Self-encrypting HDD with AES-256, Secure Disk Erase and IPSec.