These free presentations by Toronto 3D Printing Studio Objex Unlimited will explore how its 3D printing solutions can help you “manufacture the future now” and accelerate your design-to-manufacturing workflow. From initial concept design to final manufacturing, 3D printing spans the entire creation process and all steps in between – and this seminar will reveal how 3D printing can add value to your printing business. It will cover:
- Communication models for quick, conceptual and vibrant colour designs to convey design intent.
- Functional prototypes to test ideas and improve product quality.
- Pre-production tooling and parts to quickly get to market.
- Production parts that are lighter weight, higher performing, easier to produce and more reliable.
- Mass customization for healthcare and personalized solutions.
A free meal will be included.
Date, time and registration
The event will take place Thursday, May 7 from 10 am to 1 pm at the Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Center, 35 Brunel Road, Mississauga, Ontario. To register please click here: http://www.3dsystems.com/resources/press-room/seminar/register?id=70180000001EWoE&name=Objex%20Unlimited&seminar=05/07/2015&gpid=[field_gpid]&r=a018000000V12tD
Objex Unlimited will also conduct another free seminar in London, Ontario Monday, May 11 at the Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, 6675 Burtwistle Lane.