SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association) has announced its complete webinar schedule through 2015 for both the graphic arts and printed garment industries. The free webinars are presented by leaders in the industry and explore the hottest trends in specialty imaging. All webinars are 60 minutes and begin at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time. Highlighting important industry topics such as print quality, automation and business management, these webinars will help to inform and educate in a low-stress, zero-investment way.
Webinars for the graphic arts community include:
- Quality Management Systems for Industrial/Technical Printing
July 22: Martin Espinola, GM Nameplate
- A Complete Guide to Digital Wallcovering Applications
September 2: Tina Forbes, Coveris Advanced Coatings
- Engraving, Router or Laser: Which is Best for You?
October 14: Randy Anderson, Gravotech Inc.
Webinars for the garment printing community include:
- Hot Trends in Garment Decoration
July 8: Lon Winters, Print This Inc.
- Bleeding and Dye Migration: Narrowing the Ever-Evolving Target
September 23: Alan Howe, Tech Support, SPS
- The Right Tool for the Job: How to Avoid Screen Printing Tunnel Vision
December 2: Greg Kitson, Mind’s Eye Graphics