HP’s new Pro Series of desktops, notebooks and an all-in-one (AiO) PC, along with printers and multi-function printers (MFP’s) are designed for businesses of all sizes – but are particularly ideal for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). HP has also developed an online portal called HP BusinessNow designed to help SMBs grow their businesses with access to customer support and expert advice from HP’s partner network. “Customers have shared with us their challenges around making important technology decisions with limited budgets and IT resources that impact the security and productivity of their business,” said Christoph Schell, Senior Vice President of HP Printing and Personal Systems, Americas. “HP BusinessNow offers customers support and access to commercial-grade solutions like the new HP Pro Series of PCs and printers, providing them with the business-ready capabilities they need at a price point they can afford.”
New devices in the Pro Series of PCs and printers include:
- HP ProBook 400 G3 series of notebooks that cater to a more mobile workstyle with new thin, light and durable design in 13”, 14” and 15” diagonal sizes and built-in security features like the HP BIOSphere, TPM7 and an optional fingerprint reader. It’s now up to 17% thinner and 12% lighter than the previous generation.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M402 series is a monochrome printer for compact work spaces.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M452 series delivers up to 48% faster first-page output than its predecessor.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426 series offers monochrome printing within an MFP built for productivity with fast, dual-sided scanning and support for document workflows – including scan to email, folder, USB, and cloud capabilities. It also delivers up to 100% faster 2-sided printing than its predecessor.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 series offers dual-sided scanning and support for document workflows, including scan to email, folder, USB and cloud capabilities. It also delivers up to 150% faster 2-sided printing and 46% faster first-page output than its predecessor.
The new 400-series of printers supports several mobile printing solutions, including wireless direct and NFC touch-to-print, as well as cloud-based pull printing with HP JetAdvantage Private Print 21, 22 and 23. HP is also extending Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence to customers needing monochrome printing with the addition of precision black toner. The toner offers precise toner placement for black and white printing, leading to higher page yields per cartridge. For the smallest SMBs, micro-businesses and home offices printing less than 50 pages a month, HP also recently announced an expansion of its Instant Ink enabled devices, including the new HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One printer that can print from your smartphone or tablet and features all-in-one fax, automatic document feeder and can save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink