Drupa, the world’s largest printing industry tradeshow set for May 31 to June 10 in Düsseldorf, Germany, will see 1,500 exhibitors from over 50 countries showcasing their products, services and technology throughout its 19 expansive halls.
Exhibitors will showcase all that’s new to some 300,000 visitors from over 120 countries.
World-renowned OEM Agfa Graphics will showcase growth opportunities for print service providers in several industry segments, in addition to its wide-format solutions and expertise. Here are some of the booth highlights:
- ECO³ in prepress: a new generation of eco-friendly, economical and convenient CtP solutions for commercial, newspaper and packaging printers.
- Cloud solutions running in Agfa’s own data centres that provide reliable and hassle-free prepress operations and communications.
- Best-in-class UV-inkjet wide-format sign and display printers with different automation and finishing options and dedicated workflow software.
- A state-of-the-art ink portfolio for a wide array of industrial printing applications.
- A new range of technologies for smart packaging print applications, including security design and authentication, and track & trace software.
- The latest version of the OEM’s automated mobile publishing software for various media communities.
All Jeti and Anapurna wide-format printers are designed in accordance with Agfa Graphics’ “matched components approach.” The Anapurna roll-to-roll and hybrid solutions will be driven by Asanti workflow technology at the booth. So will the Jeti Mira with its unique dockable roll-to-roll option and the highly productive Jeti Tauro, now for the first time in a ¾-automation line-up including the new automatic board feeder and unloading unit.