The world’s largest printing industry tradeshow, drupa 2016, set for May 31 to June 10 in Düsseldorf, Germany, will see our country have the largest number of Canadian exhibitors – including a Canadian Pavilion organized by the Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce – since 1995 with a 111% increase in net space booked by Canadian companies over drupa 2012. For example, ETI Converting Equipment of Boucherville, Quebec has exhibited at drupa since 2004. This year the company is drastically expanding its exhibitor space in the Canadian Pavilion to over 2,690 square feet compared to 130 square feet at the tradeshow in 2012.
This year’s drupa will present the world of printing and cross-media solutions in 19 halls, with more than 1,500 exhibitors from over 50 countries. They’ll showcase innovative business models, best-practice examples, future-oriented concepts and technological innovations and solutions to an estimated 300,000 visitors from over 120 countries.
Leading Canadian exhibitors booked as of March 8 include:
- Axium (Anjou, QC)
- Buskro (Pickering, ON)
- ETI Converting (Boucherville, QC)
- Gandy Digital (Mississauga, ON)
- Gateway Bookbinding Systems (Winnipeg, MB)
- Global Vision (Montreal, QC)
- Graphic Whizard (Burlington, ON)
- Impack Packaging Equipment (Saint-Jacques, QC)
- Longford International (Scarborough, ON)
- PAD Peripheral (Saint-Bruno, QC)
- Printer’s Parts and Equipment (Scarborough, ON)
- Tilia Labs (Ottawa, ON)
- Untimate TechnoGraphics (Montreal, QC)
Don’t forget to check out our preview of this year’s drupa in our April printed edition – as well as regular show news and updates and “drupa expert articles” right here leading up to the big event.