Esko is holding a free special event Road Show, Simplify Your Life, at Ryerson University on Wednesday, May 11. This opportunity is a full day of networking with industry peers, an overview of Esko solutions, and hands-on sessions specific to visitors’ needs and interests. This unique event will also include a preview of some of the new technologies that will be revealed at drupa 2016.
8:30 am: Registration and breakfast
9:15 – 9:30 am: Welcome and introductions
9:30 – 4:15 pm: Presentations and hand-on sessions
12:30 pm: Lunch provided
Ryerson University School of Graphic Communications Management Main Floor (Registration area), 350 Victoria Street, Toronto.
- What’s new at Esko! Esko Suite 16: A brief preview of what’s to come after drupa!
- Expanded colour capabilities and enhanced screening.
- Latest in digital flexography: HD, FHDF and DFS.
- The new standard in MIS integration and production workflow.
- Packaging: Re-evaluating efficiencies and throughput in your business.
- A “Jaw-Dropping” 3D experience.
- World’s most popular structure design software reaches new integrated levels.
- Web-enabled approval solutions for your project’s lifecycle and communications.
Space is limited
Anyone interested in attending this informative, helpful Road Show can register by visiting https://www.esko.com/en/Campaign/2016/NA-Esko-Ryerson-University/. You’ll also get a chance to be entered into an EskoWorld 2016 free registration giveaway.