The next meeting of the Digital Imaging Association (DIA) will preview drupa 2016, the world’s largest printing industry tradeshow May 31 to June 10 in Düsseldorf, Germany. It will provide an opportunity for five major vendors to give attendees an overview of the top products and technology they’ll feature at the event. Presenting OEM’s include:
- Agfa Graphics will discuss a new range of technologies for ECO³ in prepress, UV-inkjet wide-format sign and display printers, smart packaging print applications and its state-of-the-art ink portfolio.
- Fujifilm will have three specialists on hand who will walk attendees through the virtual Fujifilm booth at drupa.
- Heidelberg will present its “Simply Smart” new products focusing on the “Smart Print Shop”, “Smart Services” and supported by ”Smart Collaboration.” This will include a new digital portfolio and several innovations in sheetfed printing and finishing.
- KBA will be showcasing innovative press concepts and production processes in sheetfed offset printing, digital and flexo printing and finishing technology. KBA will also present consulting and service offerings as part of its digital transformation strategy, as well as its workflow solutions.
- Kodak will feature a number of new technologies including CtP speed and automation enhancements, a new process-free plate, a new line of pressroom chemicals, the new NexPress SX3900 Digital Production Colour Press, NexPress White Dry Ink for the Fifth Imaging Unit, Prinergy’s new cloud-based service and workflow enhancements. Kodak will also be introducing Ultrastream, its next-generation inkjet technology platform.
The Wednesday, May 18 drupa Preview “Touch the Future” meeting will be held at Agfa Graphics Canada’s headquarters at 5975 Falbourne Street, Unit 2, in Mississauga, Ontario. Refreshments will be served at 6 pm. The meeting will start promptly at 7 pm and will end at 8:30 pm.
Book now to attend this session as space is limited. For more details or to register, please e-mail Marg Macleod at email@example.com.