Mark your 2016 and 2017 calendars. Here’s a summary of the The Digital Imaging Association’s (DIA) meetings for the remainder of 2016 and for 2017, as of this week. The DIA would like to thank its generous sponsors for helping to make these important and informative events possible. We’ll keep you informed of any future changes.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at Spicers. Topic: Sales Management (selecting, hiring and training sales reps).
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016. Christmas Luncheon and Annual General Meeting at The Boulevard Club from 11:30 am to 2 pm. Guest Speaker: Frank Romano.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017. Topic and location to be decided.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017. Topic and location to be decided.
- Friday, April 7, 2017. Graphics Canada Breakfast Meeting. Topic to be decided.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017. Topic and location to be decided.
- Thursday, June 15. 2017. Annual Golf Tournament at St. Andrews Valley.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – DIA’s 30th Anniversary Celebration. Location to be decided.
For more information, please contact Marg Macleod, DIA Association Manager, at email@example.com.