The next meeting of the Digital Imaging Association (DIA) on Wednesday, November 16 titled Crushing It, will delve into modern and successful sales strategies and tactics for today’s printers and print buyers. “Growing the sales team, adding new logos, increasing top-of-the-funnel activity, leveraging inside sales, initiating new marketing campaigns, etc., can add to an increase in sales revenue – but they aren’t the sure-fire way to get you over the top,” explains Jim Keenan of Forbes Magazine.
The key to increasing revenue and expanding your sales organization is aligning four critical areas – strategy, structure, people and process. Without having specific, measurable objectives and tactics across all four of these areas, your sales team is not optimized for “Crushing It.” On Wednesday, November 16, the DIA will bring together a panel of top print industry executives – senior sales managers who will discuss new sales strategies and tactics for today’s printers and print buyers, how to find and motivate good sales reps, how to utilize different approaches to the sales process, and much more.
Here are some revealing facts from the National Sales Executive Association:
- 48% of sales reps never follow up with a prospect.
- 25% of sales reps make a second contact and stop.
- 12% of sales reps only make 3 contacts and stop.
- Only 10% of sales reps make more than 3 contacts.
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact.
- 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact.
- 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact.
- 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact.
- 80% of sales are made on the 5th to 12th contact.
The meeting will take place Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at Spicers, 200 Galcat Drive in Vaughan, Ontario. Refreshments will be served at 6 pm, the meeting starts promptly at 7 pm and ends at 8:30 pm.
RSVP please – space is limited
Book now to attend this helpful, eye-opening session. For more details, or to register, please e-mail Marg Macleod at: firstname.lastname@example.org.