The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGI) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) have joined forces to offer a unique educational conference – Digital Textile Printing: The Future is Now, December 6–7 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, North Carolina. The AATCC is a not-for-profit association that provides test method development, quality control materials and professional networking for textile professionals worldwide. This two-day program will feature the industry’s most well-known and respected experts presenting topics essential for those involved in digital textiles. “Conference attendees will leave with a wealth of understanding and inspiration to take back to their respective jobs,” said the organizations. “This helpful event will explore new technologies, colour management, product performance, testing, design and much more.” Topics and speakers include:
- Digital Textile Printing Technology Overview – Johnny Shell, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA)
- Which Ink Do I Use? – David Clark, Huntsman
- Fabric Printing: Colour 101 – Dave Brewer, Image Options
- Now that You’ve Printed the Fabric, What Next? Digital Finishing Pitfalls and Opportunities – Steve Aranoff, Mikkelsen Converting Technologies
- How to Know the Inks and Other Chemicals Will Meet Your Customers’ Sustainability Objectives – Ben Mead, Hohenstein Institute USA and OEKO-TEX USA
- Quality Assurance for Printed Textiles – Diana Wyman, AATCC
For more information please visit http://www.aatcc.org/evnt/digital-printing/. Early Bird pricing ends on November 21, 2016.