Registration is now open for InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show in Orlando, Florida April 25-27, 2017. InPrint is the exhibition for industrial print technology for advanced packaging and manufacturing. The show has become a key event in Europe for state-of-the-art functional, decorative and packaging printing in industrial production. The InPrint show comes to the U.S. for the first time, focusing on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process, with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions.
“This show is uniquely focused on solutions to integrate print technologies into manufacturing, and is much needed as the U.S. manufacturing market expands,” said Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of show organizer Mack Brooks Exhibitions. “InPrint USA is a very specialized, focused show aimed at manufacturers who need complex, customized, co-operatively designed system solutions in order to reduce costs and waste, increase supply-chain efficiency, and generate new possibilities and revenue in industrial production.”
Highlights of the show include:
- Leading Brands. Exhibitors will showcase the equipment, tools and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates.
- Complimentary access to over 40 educational presentations.
- Complimentary access to the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference. This high-level conference will profile excellence, news and insights on the market opportunity for industrial inkjet and the challenges that may need to be overcome.
- Free access to ICE USA, the co-located International Converting Exhibition, where manufacturers will showcase their latest equipment and technology from all key areas of converting such as web coating, laminating, slitting, rewinding, coating, pouch making and many more.
- Two industry network receptions.
For more information please visit www.inprintshow.com/usa/.
About the show organizer
The Mack Brooks Exhibition Group, based in St. Albans, UK, has branches and partner companies in the USA, France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Russia, India and China. It’s been organizing highly specialized industrial tradeshows worldwide for almost 50 years throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia in many fields – including information technology, printing, converting, and several more. The Group also creates related directories, magazines, sector reports and Internet sites.