From now until January 31, 2017, any person who purchases or upgrades to QuarkXPress 2016 will receive a second license worth $849 at no cost. QuarkXPress is an industry-leading design and page-layout software for creative professionals, publishers, and design hobbyists who create everything from digital ebooks and HTML5 publications, to print magazines, posters, packaging, brochures, annual reports, newsletters, business cards and more. Site and volume licenses, as well as educational and non-profit licenses are excluded from this offer. QuarkXPress 2016 is the latest version of QuarkXPress and includes a range of new features including:
- Convert print layouts to HTML5 publications.
- Create and export new HTML5 publications.
- Paste InDesign objects as native QuarkXPress objects.
- Paste Excel charts as native QuarkXPress objects.
- Paste Illustrator objects as native QuarkXPress objects.
- Create multi-colour blends.
- Use dynamic guides for textbox columns.
- Much more (get tutorials on new features at www.quark.com)
Also, QuarkXPress 2016 is available as a perpetual license so users aren’t locked into an ongoing subscription payment. Get details about the QuarkXPress 2016 offer, purchase and upgrade through the Quark eStore, by contacting Quark Telesales, or through an Authorized Reseller.