Canada’s largest and longest-running showcase for the graphic communications and printing industry will take place April 6-8, 2017 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. You won’t want to miss the Innovations Theatre and Frank Romano’s keynote address (http://www.graphicscanada.com/free-keynote-presentation/) as well as a CEO’s “Fireside Chat” with Xerox, Konica Minolta and Ricoh Canadian CEO’s (http://www.graphicscanada.com/ceos-fireside-chat-frank-romano/) moderated by the always entertaining and informative Romano.
Another major event, the tradeshow’s Label Forum Canada, free for show visitors, features an veteran line-up of industry leaders and consultants – including panels, ideas and conclusions for commercial printers interested in expanding into labels, as well as existing label printers and packagers inhterested in the latest technologies, trends and solutions. The Forum will take place Friday, April 7th in Hall 5.
Topics, panels and workshops will include:
- Identifying opportunities for commercial printers in label and package printing.
- North American and global industry market trends.
- Selling value and avoiding the commodity trap.
- Technology and investment choices.
- Comparing printing processes and technologies.
- Where does digital fit in an analogue plant?
- New market opportunities leveraging digital capabilities.
- Technical innovation: the latest niche technologies and new industry applications.
- Painless and profitable colour management.
- Improving colour reproduction in print processes.
- Managing conformity across a range of substrates.
For more information please visit http://www.graphicscanada.com/labelflexopackaging-conference/.