Mohawk, North America’s largest privately-owned manufacturer of fine papers, envelopes and specialty substrates for commercial and digital printing, has expanded of its wide-format inkjet portfolio with the launch of a new line of Mohawk printable textiles and canvas (engineered by Aurora) for latex, UV and solvent printers. The items within the new line are manufactured in the U.S. by Aurora Specialty Textiles Group, a global leader in high quality textile substrates for printing. With this launch, Mohawk becomes the exclusive distributor through the North American merchant channel for Aurora Specialty Textiles Group, adding the following 12 products to its Wide Format Inkjet portfolio.
- Mohawk Printable Canvas Expressions (Five new products/finishes available: Cotton Natural, Gloss, Matte, Satin, Semi-gloss)
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Linen FR
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Premium Poplin LX with ColorPRO Technology
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Sticky Stuff 8 oz.
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Poly Banner Plus
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Poly Woven 8 oz.
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Triple White FR
- Mohawk Printable Textiles Decoprint Pearl from SENFA
Products can be ordered through local paper merchants starting March 15, 2017.