Ordant, a leading Illinois-based provider of a cloud-based Print MIS software, has added new features to calculate the exact cost of custom print estimates and simplify order management. Its user-friendly interface allows even an inexperienced user to perform complex estimates within minutes, said the company. Ordant is an optimized solution that helps printers perform tasks effectively by spending minimum effort, time and money. Modules include Web-to-Print StoreFront, Online Proofing, Cloud Files (users within a company can upload a file with any of the orders/estimates or download attached files using cloud technology), Purchase Orders, and Online Order Approval. New key functionalities in this most recent release include:
- Added a mini-calendar in the task planner for improved navigation.
- Added ability for supervisor and admininstation to look at other users’ calendars.
- Task planner can now filter by “completed” and “assigned to” tasks.
- Improved UI for shipping settings.
- Added ability to notify the contact by email whenever a comment is entered on the proof.
- Can search a prospect by email address or phone number.
- My Agenda widget introduced.
- Enhanced functionality to create company invoice statement.
- Shows count of records in company, contact, vendor, prospect and user lists for a root user.