CPES2017, Canada’s premier conference and tradeshow for printable, flexible and wearable electronics (PE), will take place May 24-26 at Centennial College’s new Conference Centre in Toronto, Ontario located at 940 Progress Avenue. Over 100 organizations and 200 attendees are expected to attend, along with industry-leading speakers from around the world. “CPES2017 is the place for PE industrial companies, academics and end-users alike to meet and discuss how they can work together to develop new products and applications,” said show organizers. In addition to two days of technical programming, CPES2017 will feature a third day of business programming on May 26 in various technical subjects, as well as mentoring sessions for start-up companies. The agenda will cover the broad spectrum of PE technologies and the value chain required to bring innovative products and applications to market. This includes:
- 2D large-area and 3D printable electronics
- Advances in inks, pastes, substrates, and manufacturing methods
- Advances in flexible electronics
- Advances in wearable electronics
- Advances in components such as sensors, batteries, lights, displays antennas and memory
- Hybrid electronics that connect printable and flexible electronics with integrated circuits or traditional electronics
Applications in key end-use applications will be featured in the areas of Intelligent Packaging, Intelligent Buildings, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Health and Wellness, and Wearables Communications.