Epson has enhanced its Carson, California Demo Center with the addition of its new SurePress L-6034VW. The Epson Demo Center provides potential customers and dealers with an opportunity to see and experience the complete line of Epson’s label and packaging printing solutions. With the addition of the SurePress L-6034VW, both prime labels and flexible packaging capabilities will now be on display. “We’re excited to showcase Epson’s first UV digital label press in our Southern California Demo Center, as it delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short to mid-run jobs across all industries,” said Victor Gomez, Group Product Manager, Label Products, Epson America. “The expanded Demo Center provides an ideal opportunity for potential customers to see our label and package printing solutions in action, and understand the business benefits they offer – anywhere from a food and beverage company looking for on-demand labels, to a prime label and packaging converter needing to fulfill demanding and varying portfolios.”
The center provides potential customers and dealers with a closer look at Epson’s label printing solutions that help improve productivity. These include:
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson’s first single-pass industrial press. The first to use Epson’s PrecisionCore linehead technology, and the first to use Epson’s low migration LED UV curing ink, the L-6034VW delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short to mid-run jobs across all industries, including health and beauty, nutraceuticals, food and beverage, as well as standard consumer packaged goods.
- SurePress L-4033AW – Designed for prime label converters and commercial printers, the Epson SurePress L-4033AW is an easy-to-operate, 7-colour inkjet digital label press with white ink for high-quality, short-run label printing even on clear and metallic substrates.
- ColorWorks C7500GE – This inkjet label printer offers on-demand, full-colour glossy label printing at speeds up to 11.8 inches per second. It’s ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require durable, glossy, customized labels at a low cost per label. In addition, the C7500GE includes Wasatch SoftRip for precise colour matching, and the Epson Express one-year, on-site warranty.
- ColorWorks C3500 – The C3500 inkjet label printer delivers dramatically reduced label costs, increased operational efficiencies and high-quality, durable labels on-demand in four colours (CMYK) at speeds of up to 4 inches per second.
- ColorWorks C831 – This industrial-strength inkjet label printer is ideal for GHS large-format drum and chemical labels and more. It combines all the benefits of a rugged colour inkjet printer with the accuracy of an 8-pin tractor feeder – and is the first inkjet printing solution that’s been BS5609 certified.
To schedule a visit, please contact Mark Elsbernd, North America Region Sales Manager for Epson America, at email@example.com.