Selling communication products, services and technology requires having a deep understanding of customers’ and prospects’ competitive markets. The challenge is that all industries have unique needs, preferences and buyer requirements. Keypoint Intelligence-InfoTrends’ new study, In Search of Opportunity: Finding the Right Prospects provides an understanding of key industry trends and dynamics that are essential for developing the right products and services and also delves into targeting the right buyers.
“Communication decision-makers want partners that understand their unique needs and industry requirements,” said Barb Pellow, Group Director for InfoTrends’ Business Development Strategies Service. “In order to successfully sell communication products and services to specific industries, organizations need to quantify communication trends and spending, as well as have the ability to identify and prioritize industries that offer the most potential.” This new research study surveys key communication decision-makers across multiple industries to uncover the key trends and challenges influencing media choice, purchasing requirements, vendor selection and selling opportunities. The study will help:
- Identify key industry decision makers and influencers
- Align your strategic direction with customer needs and critical industry trends
- Arm your salespeople with essential insight to understand what is important in key vertical industries
- Develop products and services matched to current and future market needs and requirements
- Identify industry sales opportunities based on market realities