Mutoh America, an industry leader in wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, has unveiled its new ValueJet 1948WX P1rinter. The new 75-inch, four-head printer was made specifically for high-production dye-sublimation printing. The VJ1948WX provides “outstanding performance at a competitive price” with a four-staggered-printhead design and “blazing fast” print speeds up to 2,199 square feet per hour on a variety of dye-sublimation papers. The printer also includes large dual heaters for quick drying times and adjustable pressure rollers for better paper handling.
“The ValueJet 1948WX will further expand our soft signage printer line,” said Brian Phipps, President of Mutoh America. “From custom apparel, to blankets, tradeshow graphics, soft signage, promotional items and more, the ValueJet 1948WX is the obvious choice for print shops looking to enter the world of dye-sublimation.”
Additional features include:
- 1,440-dpi output for maximum clarity and fine detail reproduction.
- Pressure Rollers can be raised up and (down depending on material type) to remove wrinkles.
- Ink: 4-colour or 8-colour capability
- Automatic Sheet Off cuts your material off once your print is done – so you don’t have to
- Warranty: Limited one-year on-site.
- Software: open.
- Heavy-duty Take-Up System included.
- Smart Printing includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique that virtually eliminates banding, DropMaster ink technology, and ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.