Komcan Incorporated, the Komori press dealer for Canada headquartered in Georgetown, Ontario, which also offers 24-hour parts and service, has announced that the Komori Lithrone G 37 offset-on-demand press is now available. Equipped with an evolved version of the KHS-AI integrated control system for quick print start-up, this offset-on-demand press addresses the critical needs of short turnarounds, many different printed products, short runs and low cost. A compact press that can produce A1-size products, the Lithrone G 37 offers a 640 mm x 940 mm maximum sheet size. Capable of printing sheets up to 37 inches in width, it has the power to address the full spectrum of requirements in the publishing and commercial printing segments.
Since colour management can be implemented by including a CMS colour bar on sheets, even with 8-up A4 or American letter-size impositions, this press is ideal for producing high-page-count products with extremely high print quality. It’s also ideal for printing items in the international standard A1 poster size, and offers total flexibility in layout criteria – such as bindery register marks. The 15,000-sheets-per-hour maximum printing speed and stable operation are made possible by automated systems with KHS-AI at their core. “The Lithrone G37 is the ultimate high technology machine for outstanding productivity and consistent bottom-line performance,” said the OEM. Features include:
- Standard KHS-AI handles tight turnarounds, a variety of different printed products, short runs and on-press proofing.
- 15,000-sph maximum printing speed and stable high-speed operation over the 0.04–0.6 mm sheet thickness range.
- Maximum sheet size of 640 mm x 940 mm meets a wide range of printing needs.
- Highly reliable offset-on-demand press.
- Available coater and H-UV drying.