KBA North America will be holding its Print 17 press conference for invitation-only media on Monday, September 11 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Press Briefing Room in Room S401d in McCormick Place South in Chicago. KBA group chairman Claus Bolza-Schünemann will host the conference along with KBA’s senior executive management team. They’ll address several issues including massive growth in the sheetfed market and continued larger share of the market, innovations in sheetfed packaging, new customer success stories, additional trends in the industry, and KBA’s current large-format leadership position. Also discussed will be:
- KBA’s dynamic interactive booth for attendees to find print solutions among its latest press technologies for its core commercial, folding carton, and packaging markets.
- Updates on the new KBA VariJET 106 powered by Xerox integrating Xerox first-of-its-kind inkjet technology in this folding-carton press.
- Continued growth of new markets including KBA-Flexotecnica and flexible flexographic packaging.
- Entry into the post-press market with the introduction of the Rapida 106 RDC rotary die-cutter and the acquisition of Iberica AG S.A., a leading large-format flatbed die-cutter manufacturer/
- Newspaper retrofits and upgrades.
- KBA’s sheetfed Service Select program.
- The ongoing popularity of the KBA RotaJET L-series high-volume inkjet web press.
- News about KBA’s 200th milestone anniversary as the world’s oldest press manufacturer/
KBA will have a light breakfast available for all attendees. ‘If you’re a member of the media, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.