Onyx Graphics’ 12.2 software, the latest version of the company’s wide-format print workflow and RIP products, features improved RIP and data-transfer processing speeds, new multi-roll functionality, job scaling and rotation, and cut workflow enhancements. It’s available for the full Onyx software product line – including Onyx Thrive workflow software, Onyx ProductionHouse, Onyx PosterShop and Onyx RIPCenter RIP software. Highlights of new software version include:
- A new multi-roll user interface that delivers an interactive workflow showing a live view of loaded media with automated roll selection between jobs in the RIP-queue.
- Enhanced media and page-size handling to streamline printer configurations and job set-up.
- A new user interface showing device-specific information based on bi-directional data – including easily visible ink levels, printer status and media information.
- Cutting workflow updates that include the ability to handle multiple cut-path prefixes and duplication of cutter device settings, thus enabling even greater automation.
- Reduce time in production and streamlined workflows with job scaling and rotation directly from the file-open dialogue, before sending jobs to the RIP-queue.
- Full support for the Konica Minolta Autoscan Spectrophotometer FD-9 colour device, with fast and flexible fully automated chart reading to improve print workflow and productivity – designed for colour management and large industrial print shops.
- Faster RIP and data-transfer speeds with optimized colour calculations across all applications.