At the Print 17 tradeshow September 10-14 in Chicago, Ricoh will be highlighting its continuous-feed inkjet portfolio and digital printing technology that helps customers grow their businesses. Featured will be the:
- Ricoh Pro VC60000 – an inkjet platform offering more than 100,000 letter images per hour.
- Ricoh Pro VC40000 – an inkjet platform with speeds up to 120 metres per minute. It’s optimized to produce complex, data-driven direct-mail and transactional output.
- Ricoh Pro C7110X – a digital printer with speeds up to 90 pages per minute at 1200 x 4800 dpi, a fifth colour station for clear, white or neon yellow applications, textured media capabilities, and oversized printing up to 49 inches.
Ricoh Pro C9110 – heavy segment colour digital printer with speeds up to 130 pages per minute and media support up to 400 gsm, delivering “exceptional colour, superior quality, reliability and productivity.”
- Ricoh’s industrial portfolio, including Ricoh, EFI and Mimaki technology that helps print service providers boost their revenues.
- The Ricoh Pro L4160 with eco-friendly, aqueous latex ink and outstanding seven-colour printing – including orange, green and white.
Each of these special-focus areas will be fully supported by Ricoh’s extensive software solutions and consulting services.