ArifiQ has announced a new addition to its front-end print estimating product line – the arifiQ Large Scale Estimating Module that’s capable of delivering hundreds of estimates in only a few minutes. Working in real time with a print service provider’s actual device availability and inventories across any number of sites, the module makes it possible for print buyers and printers to answer extensive RFQs immediately and then execute orders – including recurring procurements – “as fast as clients say yes,” said the company. “This new arifiQ Large Scale Estimating module eliminates the days and weeks needed to prepare and then calculate hundreds or thousands of entries at print buyer and print provider sites,” said Carina Karlsson, CEO of arifiQ Development. The Module will also prove especially beneficial to procurement staff at enterprises and organization sectors such as retail, real estate, financial and insurance, where timing is critical to profit potential or compliance. “ArifiQ technology completely removes the greatest bottleneck in print production, which is the amount of time needed to calculate estimates,” Karlsson continued, citing the North American MIS/ERP Adoption in Commercial Printing Report issued last month.
How the module works
- The product specifications (any number of products) are entered in Excel sheets connected to the arifiQ optimizing engine.
- The pricing for each product, as well as the total of all estimates, is presented instantly.
- The order placement is done in the Excel sheet or by submitting the data to arifiQ PRO (or other MIS).
- The order is saved and managed in arifiQ PRO (or other MIS).
- The Gang-Run option in arifiQ PRO combines jobs that can run at the same time.
“Printers and print buyers who use the Large Scale Estimating module can get orders on press before RFQs are even opened by their competitors,” Karlsson revealed. The full product line now includes:
- ArifiQ PRO – this highly advanced estimating tool for professional print buyers and sales teams is arifiQ’s flagship product.
- Plugin for Adobe InDesign for designers allows creation of jobs while simultaneously staying within budget or other parameters.
- deQuote – for quick print jobs and in-plants.
- Customized web forms created with arifiQ API – for a regular print customer and key accounts.
- New: Large Scale Estimating for calculating estimates on any number of jobs, with each job estimated unlimited times, according to any number of options, and for print buyers and any size of PSP or organization – including large enterprises with extended RFQs.