Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. has announced the launch of the AccurioPress C6100 and C6085 Colour Digital Production Press Series featuring the new IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer and up to 400gsm stock weights “catapulting the AccurioPress series into big press applications at a small press total cost of ownership,” said the OEM. The IQ-501 optimization builds on the AccurioPress product line introduced earlier this year and delivers “world-class image quality, productivity and ease of use” in production colour digital presses – all at “an affordable cost” for commercial printers, CRD/ In-Plants, quick & franchise printers, and packaging print operations. Together they offer “groundbreaking standards for superior performance and unsurpassed value.”
IQ-501 leverages the outstanding digital image quality and advanced workflow architecture of the AccurioPress series with fully automated, closed-loop quality management tools that results in superior colour consistency and front-to-back registration. Combined, the AccurioPress C6100/C6085 engine and IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer yield a comprehensive, automated process management system that delivers the precise colour and image quality print customers demand, yet with one-touch ease of use that yields excellent productivity and affordable labour costs. Coupled with heavy-weight stock (up to 400gsm), optional banner and envelope print capabilities, and a comprehensive array of finishing options, the AccurioPress C6100/C6085 opens up new opportunities for even the smallest commercial print and graphic communications providers.
Key features of the C6100 and C6085 include:
- Fully automated, one-touch, closed-loop image quality controls with IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer.
- Precise AccurioPress colour output that rivals offset and meets G7 and Gracol standards
- Up to 400 gsm stock weights – simplex or duplex
- Optional banner and envelope print output (banner option availability at end of 2017)
- Ship-ready inline saddle-stitched or perfect-bound book finishing
- Wide array of Konica Minolta and partner finishing options
- On-board scanning for fast, easy integration of legacy document workflows
- New highly reliable paper-feed technology
“The AccurioPress C6100/C6085 series not only gives Konica Minolta greater penetration into the commercial print business, but its IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer is a game-changer,” said Dino Pagliarello, Vice President of Product Management and Planning at Konica Minolta. “Together, they take digital printing to the next level – and will allow our clients to take their print businesses to the next level as well.”