Data-driven print can help publishers increase direct sales, drive higher CPMs with advertisers, and create new revenue streams. With this in mind, executives and publishers from the book, magazine and catalogue markets will gather Thursday, November 16 at the Westin New York Grand Central in Manhattan to explore how data and technology are enabling a new era of profitable and connected print. The new executive publishing conference will explore the convergence of online and offline publishing in the magazine, catalogue and book markets. The conference will emphasize the value of harnessing data to drive relevance and marketing ROI, and the ability of technology to drive automation and scale. Attendees to this free event – DigiPub: Harnessing the Power of Data-Driven Print – will learn about:
- The powerful impact of connecting online and offline behaviour.
- Combining digital printing technology with online technology and data to create targeted print publications and marketing campaigns.
- Leveraging existing audience and consumer data and insights to personalize printed content and drive sales.
- Adding a layer of measurability to print in order to demonstrate ROI, increase CPMs, and enable print to compete with online marketing dollars.
- Personalizing the print user’s experience
Fill out the Attendee Inquiry Form and learn more about this free event by clicking here: http://www.digipubconference.com/.