Xplor International (Lutz, Florida), the worldwide electronic document systems association, has issued a call for presentations for its annual event, Xploration 18, taking place April 17-19, 2018 at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, Florida. The event will feature four distinct tracks that include over 45 educational sessions and a keynote, in addition to the vendor forum and daily networking events. For the 2018 event, Xplor distributed a survey to past attendees, members and the industry, requesting information about what topics they wanted to be included at the event. After “an overwhelming response,” the Xplor team created the tracks and topics for Xploration 18 based on that feedback. Xplor has begun the call for presentations – with the ability to submit as either a Session Presenter or a Panelist. After the tremendous feedback from the 2017 event, Xplor is continuing to offer session presenters the option of a 25-minute Lightning Learning or a 50-minute Deep Dive time slot for 2018. Session submissions should include case studies and address what the subject is, why it’s important, and how it’s implemented. Due to past demand, the organization can only accept one entry per person for session presenters – so choose your best one! Those selected will be notified of the status of their submission by November. If selected as a session presenter or a panelist, business end-users will receive a complimentary Platinum Passport. Industry partners/vendors will receive a discounted rate of $535 (USD) for the Platinum Passport, which is a savings of up to 50%!
Four Educational Tracks. Xplor is seeking speakers from the business analyst and vendor communities on topics across four different tracks that are based on industry survey feedback. These include:
- Communication Design – Accessibility, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Compliance, Composition, Document Re-Engineering, Output Design, Output Management.
- Technologies – ADF, Dashboards, Colour Management, Content Management, E-Commerce, Inkjet Technology, Inkjet Implementation, Mobile, PDF2, System Automation, the Cloud, Workflow.
- Customer Experience – CCM, Customer Engagement, Customer Journey, Omni-Channel Marketing, Print and Mail, Social Media.
- Trends – Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Print, Digital Transformation, Enhanced Print, Internet of Things.
Four Panel Topics. Xploration 18 will feature four panels throughout the event, one for each track:
- The Internet of Things: Ramifications for the Communication Environment.
- PDF2: Why Does it Make a Difference?
- Is the Cloud a Good Place to Be?
- Is the Perfect Customer Experience out of Reach?
Vendor Forum. This event will also feature a vendor forum that’s designed to capitalize on the wealth of knowledge within the Xplor vendor community. These forums provide an opportunity for both attendees and vendors to share ideas and information on applications, industry trends and products.
Networking Events. Participants can once again attend educational sessions during the day while networking at lunches and evening events. For more information or to apply as a speaker, please visit www.cvent.com/d/25qybv. For more information about the conference, please visit www.xplor.org/xplor18. Any questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday. Vendors interested in exhibiting or being an event sponsor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green, at email@example.com.