Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. and Europe have unveiled a new version of its MarketPlace for users around the world, offering apps and licenses that transform the way work gets done. Formerly known as the bizhub MarketPlace, the newKonica Minolta MarketPlace “provides an unprecedented platform for leading-edge applications, customization tools, and centralized device management features, reflecting the company’s forward-thinking direction and global strategy for future advancements,” said the OEM. “The MarketPlace’s wide variety of cloud, scan, productivity, information and security apps allow users to quickly and easily increase the power of their Konica Minolta multifunction printers and meet the challenges of everyday business. With its revolutionary, web-based Design Tool, custom-designed MFP User Interfaces (UIs) can be quickly created and tailored to display only those functions that are most needed as well as specific colours, logos, and unique backgrounds that promote corporate branding.”
The Konica Minolta MarketPlace introduces a completely new user experience with a new layout and clean interface, and now offers:
- A modern, streamlined interface with consolidated navigation so that users can easily find and purchase apps and licenses. Featured apps are highlighted on the Home Page, and all apps can be sorted based on category, or filtered based on keywords.
- Support for single stream billing to provide a unified, comprehensive billing experience consistent with the rest of Konica Minolta product offerings.
- Simplified account creation to allow first-time users quick access to MarketPlace offerings.
- Optimized operations for installing apps and custom MFP UIs, managing devices, managing operations, and much more – along with easily accessible online help to ensure key information is readily available.
- A new purchasing experience with more options. The new MarketPlace can now support selling a greater variety of products with additional pricing capabilities, such as subscription-based licensing and volume-based discount pricing. These new, expanded purchasing capabilities, said Konica Minolta, will allow them to continue to meet customers’ needs today and in the future.
“The new Konica Minolta MarketPlace is not just a change in brand name, but a significant evolution of this key platform – including a more modern, streamlined look-and-feel, a simplified user experience, and advanced features,” said Manuel Couceiro, Vice President of Konica Minolta’s Solutions Engineering Center. “This new platform is in line with the future-ready goals and unified direction of our company as we continue to create a better workplace for today and tomorrow.”