Toronto’s Crawford Technologies, a leading provider of document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, celebrated several achievements in its fiscal year ending in September of 2017. Most notably, 2017 represented the company’s strongest financial year in its 22-year history with a 35% year-over-year increase in revenue. Crawford also introduced five major new products in 2017. These included:
- PRO Preference Manager, introduced in May, is a flexible solution that makes it possible for organizations of all sizes and industries to transform documents into new formats and seamlessly deliver them according to customer preferences via multiple parallel delivery channels.
- Auto Tagger for Accessibility, introduced in June, automates the process of creating documents that can be recognized by assistive technologies by converting unstructured documents to accessible PDF or HTML in real time.
- Review and Release, introduced in August, is a stand-alone solution that automates and simplifies the process of removing specific documents from a print stream before printing, thus eliminating one of the biggest challenges in a transactional print environment.
- Also in August, PRO Lockdown, a solution that enables the encryption of a print file for transport and storage, was introduced, adding an additional layer of security to print files.
- August also saw the newest upgrade of the company’s software suite, CrawfordTech Digital Transform Engine (DTE) 4.5, that was released as part of its commitment to biannually provide customers with features, customer-requested improvements and performance enhancements.
- Released in September was TurboFlow, which allows for changes to be made quickly to individual document pages during post-composition. The solution automates the addition of barcodes, cleansing of addresses, indexing, and the removal or addition of content such as colour logos.
In 2017, Crawford Technologies also built a new state-of-the Data Centre and Document Accessibility Services Processing Centre in the Greater Toronto area. The centers are in compliance with PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II with HITRUST principles certifications to ensure that they meet rigorous standards for protecting confidential and sensitive information. Additionally, Crawford was named to the 29th annual PROFIT 500 (the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Canadian Business), and was also named to the Branham300 list of Canada’s top Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies for the seventh year in a row! “We’re proud of our accomplishments in 2017 and extremely optimistic about our opportunities for continued growth in the year ahead,” said Ernie Crawford, President and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “We believe our new products will change the technology landscape for managing all types of customer communications. The demand for innovative document solutions continues to grow, and we look forward to the future with great enthusiasm.”