Xplor International (Lutz, Florida) has announced that Xploration 18, its annual conference, will wrap up this year’s event with three sessions from Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends on Thursday, April 19, 2018. Xploration 18 will take place April 17-19, 2018 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida. A Morning with Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends will reveal relevant insights, explore research updates, and include discussions that will cover production, workflow and customer communications. Included with a Platinum Passport, Matt Swain and Pat McGrew will lead the three-session program that will delve into:
- Workflow Wizardry: What we’ve learned from Workflow Audits that can Change Your Production Strategy.
- Customer Communications Research Highlights: The Top Trends to Consider in your CCM Strategy.
- Solving the Big Problem in Customer Communication: What’s Hot, What’s Important, and What You Should be Doing Today (panel discussion).
“The Morning with Keypoint Intelligence is new to our event this year,” said Skip Henk, President & CEO of Xplor International. “Matt Swain and Pat McGrew put together a jam-packed three-session program featuring best practices and their latest research. It’s a great added value to the conference program.”
Xploration 18 will blend educational sessions, panel discussions, general sessions, and networking events, including:
- Over 40 Educational Sessions
- Panel Discussions and General Sessions
- Keynote Speaker
- Over 35 Industry Partners in the Vendor Forum
- Two Evening Networking Events (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Two Networking Luncheons (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Thursday Breakfast
- New for 2018: A Morning with Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends
Xplor International, The Electronic Document Systems Association, is a not-for-profit association for technology users and suppliers in the digital document industry. It’s dedicated to providing programming and services to meet the ever-changing needs of the digital document and customer communications industry. Its members are both transaction and commercial printers who design, produce, and deliver high volumes of print as well as electronic communications via web, mobile, or social media.