The Printing Industries of America (PIA) has announced that the newest installment in its virtual conference series, Automation Ready! will take place on Thursday, May 10, 2017. Automation Ready! is a virtual education experience designed to help printers reduce touchpoints and automate processes to save time and money. Expert speakers and a moderated panel of printers will walk attendees through how to analyze current production capabilities, and how to create a road map to automation – along with case studies of three very different businesses who’ve already realized the benefits of automation. This helpful conference is recommended for top executives, operations managers, prepress and production managers, technology and research managers, and IT professionals, said the PIA. Automation Ready! will be presented in four sessions through an online conferencing platform, allowing attendees to learn from the comfort of their homes or offices. The event is interactive and attendees can receive answers to their questions in real time throughout the event May 10 from 1 pm to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Conference topics will include:
- The culture change and buy-ins needed make automation happen
- Workflow steps being automated today
- Software and knowledge required
- Getting started with “low-hanging fruit”
- Interfacing with back-office operations
- The hidden benefits of automation
- How to overcome obstacles all companies face
- Key case studies in automation
Cost is $99 (USD) for PIA members and $149 (USD) for non-members. For more information or to register, please visit www.printing.org/automationready.