Roland DGA will be presenting the first in a series of dye-sublimation-related webinars titled What You Need to Know About Digital Fabrics and Why on Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 10 a.m. (PDT). This free, interactive, 30-minute live webcast will focus on the fabric essentials for dye-sublimation printing. Hosted by Roland DGA Product Manager Lily Hunter, and featuring special guest Mike Sanders, Vice President of Pacific Coast Fabrics (now part of Top Value Fabrics – TVF), it will explore fabric constructions, handling processes, testing requirements and more. The helpful webinar and the series as a whole, will provide useful information for printers, project managers and designers who want to learn how fabrics impact the digital printing process – from colour vibrancy to print characteristics. This webinar will cover:
- Fabric 101 – Fabric types, constructions, finishes and more
- How fabric constructions impact the dye-sublimation process
- Fabric testing requirements
- The best fabrics per application – soft signage, apparel and home furnishings
- Common fabric and printing issues
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.rolanddga.com/support/roland-academy/forms/register-template.