Insource Corporation (Markham, Ontario), a technology supplier and a service and solutions provider for the mailing and fulfillment, printing, packaging and bindery markets, is holding its first-ever Insource Expo at its head office and technology showroom at 6-85 Citizen Court in Markham, Ontario Wednesday and Thursday, May 9 and 10, 2018, from 8 am to 6 pm.
Much more than an expo. “Our objective, as a solutions distributor, is to help you realize your goals,” said Suzanne Wakefield, Managing Partner at Insource. “As a distributor, not a manufacturer, we’re in the unique position to truly find the optimal path to support your current business objectives, and the execution of your next business steps in our ever-changing print industry. The Insource Expo will provide opportunities to see hands-on technology and applications that are really just a small sampling of our solutions. The truth is that our solutions are vast and varied, and your business vision is unique – so our Expo is really about bringing both together and forging your individual path to reality. Time is precious, so that’s why we ask that you reserve your personal time slot in advance. You’ll have our undivided attention and of course, we’ll be sure to have some tasty food and drinks readily available,” she added.
Eat, discover, learn and plan. Themed Eat, Discover, Learn and Plan, the Expo will feature:
- Experienced industry experts who’ll give personalized equipment demonstrations
- Hands-on application demonstrations
- Technologies from around the world
- Industry expert and guest speaker Richard Stavis from Riso USA will present Changing the Culture of Printing in a special session that will complement traditional printing technology and process.
- Exclusive Expo sale specials
- Complimentary service blocks and consumable samples to be won
- A chance to win a Niagara Falls Getaway in a special grand prize draw
- Professionally catered food
- An array of equipment will be showcased – including the Riso ComColor FW5230 and Riso ComColor GD 9630
Please reserve your spot now as space is limited!
Please RSVP on the Insource website at www.insourcecorp.ca or call (905) 709-3344 to reserve your spot.
For over a decade, Insource has provided leading-edge technology and service in the mailing and fulfillment, printing, packaging and bindery markets. Insource is the Canadian distributor for Kirk Rudy, Winkler-Dunnebier, KAS Paper Systems, Petratto, SCS Automaberg, Riso, Astro, Therm-O-Type, Profold and MB Bauerle. Its staffers are application specialists inkjetting, tipping, tabbing, inserting, wrapping, folding-gluing, case coding and numerous other binding technologies. Its expertise also covers intelligent and customizable camera systems (verification, matching, reporting,