EasyCut Studio, a leading provider of vinyl cutting software solutions for professional sign-making and sign production processes, has announced the launch and worldwide availability of Easy Cut Studio Version 4.1.03. This latest version includes support for many new vinyl cutters such as the Mutoh ValueCut Series, Fenta, Roland GS and others. In addition, the new version features enhanced SVG support, text-to-outlines conversion capabilities, and the ability to work on multiple layers at once. The software features complete layout, design, text and production features and is fully compatible with Windows 10 and the latest macOS 10.13. Easy Cut Studio 4.1.03 includes these new features:
• Added support for Mutoh ValueCut Series
• Added support for Fenta SL440, SL740 and SL1320 vinyl cutters
• Added support for Roland GS cutter
• Fixed FCM batch convert error
• Fully compatible with the latest macOS 10.13.4
• Other key improvements and bug fixes
Easy Cut Studio version 4.1.03 upgrade is available to all current Easy Cut Studio users at no charge. New users can get all the features and updates for $59.95 (USD) for a limited time with lifetime free upgrades.