The Ghent Workgroup’s next timely event will take place in Washington, DC Tuesday, October 9. Industry experts will be discussing PDF processes and best practices for print, production and packaging.
Topics will include
- Ghent Workgroup – General Introduction
- Opportunities and Challenges in Print’s Competitive Marketplace
- PDF and PDF/X-plus
- The Future of Print Workflow – PDF 2.0 and PDF/X-6
- How the Ghent PDF Output Suite can help you to check your output workflow
- PDF for Packaging: The missing piece
Speakers to date will include:
- Ronnie H. Davis, Ph.D. Senior Vice President and Chief Economist at the Center for Print Economics and Management at the Printing Industries of America
- David Zwang. Printing Industries of America – Chair, Ghent Workgroup
- David van Driessche. Callas software – Executive Director, Ghent Workgroup
- Dov Isaacs. Principal Scientist at Adobe Systems
Additional speakers will be announced closer to the event date.
For more information please visit http://www.gwg.org/gwg-workshop-washington-2018/.