The staff at Graphic Arts Magazine hopes that you had a relaxing and enjoyable summer, well rested for a challenging autumn. Included with our September printed issue, subscribers will discover our first-ever, 40-page Wide-Format Guide – created not only to keep you up to date on this lucrative and expanding multi-billion-dollar market, but as a quick-reference for the months and years to come. If you’re looking to expand into wide-format printing, or are already involved, this is definitely a must-read.
- The growth of wide-format inkjet technology.
- The markets to watch in addition to signage – including textiles, décor, packaging and labels, industrial applications and specialty applications.
- The technology explained (including UV, UV-LED, thermal) and its pros and cons.
- Inks and substrates.
- Finishing options and tips.
- The business plan: Considerations if you’re entering the wide-format market.
- Technology, equipment and services from our advertisers.
Graphic Arts would like to thank our participating Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors. Without their support, this publication would not have been possible:
Best Deal Graphics & Printing
Harrison Mailing Limited
The Drafting Clinic Canada Limited
Digital version to be available for download. Please check our website over the next few weeks where you’ll be able to download your free copy of our premier Wide-Format Guide. For more information, please call 1-877-513-3999.