Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions (Mentor, Ohio) has announced that 10 professional vehicle graphics installers from around the world have been named Regional Wrap Kings in its 2018 Wrap Like a King Challenge that utilizes Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film, its Conform Chrome and ColorFlow Series, and its MPI 1105 Supercast Digital film. Congratulations to the North America Canada Regional Winner – “The Warrior” – installed by Ben Bieber of Canadian Wrap Masters of Georgetown, Ontario. The following vehicle graphics installers were also named Regional Wrap Kings:
- North America East – “VooDoo S6 – SteamPunk SpaceShip” installed by Ryan Oyola and Mike Postilio of VooDoo Vinyl Wrap of Long Island, NY
- North America Midwest – “Boba Fett” installed by Justin Baker, Lee Mies, Paul Lee and Kyle DeLoss Henkler from Auto Trimmers of Shoreview, MN
- North America Central – “Republic Tattoo” installed by Eric and Frank from Graphics Guys of Austin, TX
- North America South – “Mission Flyer 2.0” installed by MetroWrapz of Hollywood, FL
- North America West – “Gold Rush Rally” installed by Antonio Ng of EMWRAPS of Seattle, WA
- Europe North – “Barnfind” installed by Mark Chamberlain from Funkeefish of Tendring, Great Britain
- Europe Central – “Dynamic Truck” installed by Sebastian Kreuzer of SIGNal Wrapping of Schwäbisch Hall, Germany.
- Europe South – “Formula-e Gen2” installed by Chaublet Sébastien from S&C Creative Agency of Guérande, France.
- Eastern Europe & MENA – “Toyota Wrap Cruiser” installed by Martin Turecek from Wrap Style of Zlin, Czechoslovakia
A panel of international industry judges chosethe 10 Wrap King Regional winners from North America and Europe. They’ll go on to compete for the title of Continental Wrap King, to be awarded on October 15, 2018. Continent winners will then be judged for the ultimate King of the Wrap World title at the 2018 SEMA Show, October 30 to November 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Eight professional judges evaluated the submissions based on the following criteria: visual transformation (difference between the before and after pictures submitted), quality and skill level of installation, overall public look and appeal and uniqueness of the design. Each Regional Wrap King won an initial prize package valued at close to $2,000.