Included with Graphic Arts’ September 2018 printed issue was our first-ever 40-page Wide-Format Guide – created not only to keep you up to date on this lucrative and expanding multi-billion-dollar market, but as a quick-reference for the months and years to come. If you’re looking to expand into wide-format printing, or are already involved, this is definitely a must-read. Topics include:
- Growth of wide-format inkjet technology.
- Markets to watch in addition to signage – including textiles, décor, packaging and labels, industrial applications and specialty applications.
- The technology explained (including UV, UV-LED, thermal) and the pros and cons.
- Inks and substrates.
- Finishing options and tips.
- The business plan: Considerations if you’re entering the wide-format market.
- Technology, equipment and services from our advertisers.
You can download a free PDF version of the guide by clicking on the above ad on this site. Graphic Arts would like to thank our participating Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors. Without their support, this publication would not have been possible:
Best Deal Graphics & Printing
Harrison Mailing Limited
The Drafting Clinic Canada Limited