Kodak has announced Prinergy workflow software connectivity enhancements to Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress production systems and AccurioJet industrial presses, as well as an expansion to its AccurioPro Conductor output management system. This, coupled with the release of Prinergy 8.3 featuring support for Windows 2016, provides customers with “the industry’s most flexible and advanced digital hub for centralized management of jobs destined for proofers, CTP and digital devices,” said the OEM.
Prinergy 8.3, released on November 19, 2018, now features these key new enhancements:
- Windows 2016 Server Support.
- Digital Press Colour Management Delegation within Job Ticket Editor.
Konica Minolta inkjet products with Prinergy 8.3 workflow integration include:
- The AccurioJet KM-1 Inkjet Press
- The AccurioPress line driven by the KM Image Controller IC-604 or IC-605
- The AccurioPro Conductor Workflow Integration System
This deeper integration now enables direct specification of job-ticket parameters from Prinergy Workflow – a major benefit for true hybrid print operations – said Kodak.