Toronto-based Crawford Technologies, a leading Canadian provider of document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, has announced that it’s overachieved its revenue target for 2018 with another record year of sales and growth. Achieving 32% year-over-year growth in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018 makes this the best financial year in the company’s 23-year history. Crawford added that its successful year can be attributed to increased demand for the company’s market-leading solutions, as well as a valuable acquisition and tactical expansions. The record-breaking year included:
• The acquisition of Flatirons Digital Innovations, a supplier of content services solutions and specialists in data archiving and application decommissioning
• Investment in Agilitech Solutions, a company focused on U.S. federal government accessibility solutions
• Expanding sales teams both domestically and internationally
• Strengthened management, pre-sales and technical teams
• Upgraded internal systems with NetSuite and Kimble for better financial controls and professional services management
Crawford Technologies also received recognition from external sources for its innovation and accomplishments. These included: being listed in the Branham300 Top Canadian ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Companies; receiving a +68 NPS (Net Promoter Score) proving exemplary customer satisfaction; and being awarded Xplor Technology of the Year for Auto Tagger for Accessibility, as well as Xplor Application of the Year with UNUM Insurance for its use of Crawford Technologies’ Operations Express and QA in the Cloud.
“I’m proud of our teams’ accomplishments and thank them for making it possible to continually surpass targets and accelerate growth to stay ahead of the market,” said Ernie Crawford, President and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “The customer satisfaction results prove that we’re customer-obsessed, ensuring that we maintain stellar customer satisfaction as we grow. All in all, this was a very satisfying year for Crawford Technologies.”