Neenah (Alpharetta, Georgia) has announce the refresh and re-release of its established Environment and Royal Sundance papers within one portfolio titled The Naturals. “These two brands are long-standing natural choices for our design and print customers,” said Ellen Bliske, Senior Brand Manager at Neenah. “Market research and focus groups in these communities revealed some desired updates for each of the lines. In direct response to the feedback we received, we’ve added a new colour and new texture, plus we’ve re-designed the way we’re presenting these papers.”
Environment Papers. Naturally inspired, these papers are influenced by colours and textures in the real world, available in Smooth and earthy Raw textures:
- New Raw texture now available in Eclipse Black.
- New Raw Digital finish now available in Eclipse Black.
- Two 100% PC options: PC 100 White, PC 100 Natural.
- Two textures: Smooth and Raw.
- 95 Bright Ultra Bright White is 80% PC
- Over 20 Digital items.
Royal Sundance Papers. These papers are natural essentials with a full spectrum of beautiful, traditional colours and textures – ranging from crisp Linen to rich Felt, pure Smooth, flecked Fiber, soft Laid, and new Vellum.
- New Vellum texture offered in Brilliant White, Eclipse Black, Natural, Ultra White.
- New Vellum Digital available in Brilliant White, and Natural.
- 100% PC White available in three textures.
- Six total textures: Felt, Fiber, Laid, Linen, Smooth and new Vellum.
- Over 35 Digital items.
“To better present both brands,” Bliske added, “we’ve paired them together under one umbrella, continuing to focus our collections on the way designers like to shop for paper – by attribute. We heard tremendous feedback from the design community last year when we reintroduced The Design Collection portfolio with a three-part ‘shop by attribute’ swatchbook system. By presenting the Environment and Royal Sundance brands as The Naturals collection, we’re continuing our mission to create an easier way for designers to explore and find papers that add that perfect touch.”