The Printing Industries of America (PIA) has announced the keynote line-up for its Color20 conference to be held January 11-14, 2020 at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa in San Diego, California. The Color20 program was designed to provide attendees with insights, best practices and answers to their most pressing colour management questions. It will focus on Print & Production, Brand & Design as well as Standards, Research & Case Studies. Within each focus area there’ll be fundamental, intermediate and advanced levels of content so that attendees can create a truly customized learning experience.
“Color20 attendees can expect to walk away with a better understanding of how to achieve accurate and consistent colour no matter what platform or process they’re working with,” said Joe Marin, Vice President of Education and Training at Printing Industries of America. “And best of all, they’ll become part of an incredible community of people who live and breathe the subject.”
This year’s keynote sessions include:
- Colour of Life by Frans Lanting, acclaimed National Geographic photographer, Frans Lanting Studio.
- Improving Printer-Brand Relations by James Hillman, President and CEO at Mossberg & Company.
- The Power of the Perfect Colour by Scott Lucas, CEO of Sterling Brands.
- “Hey Man, I Ordered a Burger!” by Jason Troutman, Principle Brand Designer at 3M.
- Is Colour Standardization More Difficult Than Milking a Duck? Let’s Ask The Milkmaid! by Cecile van der Harten, Image Department Manager at Rijksmuseum.
For more information on the event and the keynote speakers’ compelling and fascinating topics, please visit https://color.printing.org/#speakers. The cost to attend Color20 is $995 (USD) for PIA, SGIA, TLMI, and FTA members, $1,195 for non-members, and $350 for educators and students. Group discounts are also available. For more information about the event including a complete listing of breakout sessions, please visit www.printing.org/color.