The Printing Industries of America’s (PIA’s) Center for Print Economics and Management (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), in conjunction with Profectus, a business management consultancy firm specializing in the printing industry, has opened access to its new Performance Ratios Program. For more than 90 years, the ratios have been used by printers and suppliers to track industry financial performance and benchmark their overall operations. The new program provides an online dashboard that generates “dynamic reports” instantly. The Performance Ratios Program uses more than 50 key performance metrics to compare printers to print industry profit leaders, which can help enhance shop efficiency and profitability. A key feature of the program is an online dashboard that instantly generates these dynamic reports that include graphics, analysis and text.
The central features of the Performance Ratios include:
- A secure, interactive dashboard that allows printers access to industry finance and operating averages, as well as profit leader benchmarks.
- Dynamic reports with automatically generated graphs and explanations.
- A shorter and more concise data-input process.
- The generation of more than 50 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are then compared to peers and industry leaders.
- Trend analysis for firms that participate over many years.
- Legacy reports (2017-18) from the previous Ratios Program.
For more information please visit http://performanceratios.com/.